A self-study online course to help you identify the changes you need to make to your business so that you can enjoy the success you crave (and deserve) while living a life you love.
LAUNCH OFFER PRICE ENDS IN...
You’re ambitious about the success you want with your business...
And you want to enjoy a business that compliments your home life.
You don’t want to compromise on either.
And yet so often they seem to conflict with each other.
If you make time for your family, you’re anxious about the work that’s not getting done, and progress you should be making.
If you go all-in with your business, you can make big strides forward, but within a week or two you’re burnt out, fed up, buried under housework, and snapping at your family.
You need a hustle-free life-friendly approach for your successful business
The Life-Friendly Blueprint is a self-study online course to help you identify the changes you need to make to your business so that you can enjoy the success you crave (and deserve) while living a life you love.
Through this video training + workbook combination I’ll help you:
- Set the goals that define what success looks like for you
- Identify the time budget you really have available to work on your business and for your clients
- Evaluate what you sell to discover how well aligned it is to creating the business and life you want
- Tap into the mindset you’ll need to build and grow a successful life-friendly business
- Discover the time-leveraging techniques that'll help you achieve more within your time-budget.
HOW IT WORKS:
5 STEP PROCESS
Each module is broken down into bite-sized videos of just a few minutes.
THE BUSINESS YOU REALLY WANT
Our idea of success is often made up of other people’s expectations and influenced by the ‘success’ we see other people achieve. We can end up striving hard for something, only to realise we don’t really want it when we finally achieve it. In this video I’ll walk you through a Q&A exercise to help you create a vision for your own version of success, so you can design your business to meet YOUR goals (not the goals other people tell you to have).
IDENTIFY YOUR TIME BUDGET
You already know a Monday-Friday 9-5 isn’t right for you, but have you evaluated how much time you have available to work, not just through the week, but throughout the year too? It’s time to stop beating yourself up for not getting enough done, and let go of unrealistic expectations of what you can do in a day/week/month. I’ll help you identify the time budget you really have available to spend working, and plan the most productive way to use it.
EVALUATE YOUR BIZ (OR IDEA)
We’ll take your business model and compare it with your vision for success and your time budget, to determine if the success, lifestyle and income you want is possible in theory. Plus I’ve got troubleshooting tips if the success you want doesn’t look possible on paper.
MASTER YOUR BUSINESS MINDSET
Your business needs a strong, confident leader. In this module I’ll help you to think and act like a business owner, overcome self-doubt, manage your energy and mental state, set boundaries, get support and make good decisions about where to best invest your time, energy and money.
PLANNING FOR SUCCESS (WHILST PREPARING FOR SETBACKS)
Identify the systems and support so you can focus on the activities in your zone of genius, where you add most value. We’ll also look at anticipating setbacks, what contingencies you can put into place in advance, and how to cope when they happen.
#1 LIFE-FRIENDLY BUSINESS BLUEPRINT WORKBOOK
- Complete the workbook as you watch the course so you can immediately take action and feel the benefit of creating your own Life-Friendly Business Blueprint
#2 YOUR PERSONAL BLUEPRINT TEMPLATE
- Complete the template then use it as a compass to guide your future decisions and provide motivation whenever you need reminding of what you’re working towards.
#3 YOUR SOS SURVIVAL CHECKLIST
- Life happens, and there will be plenty of times when something unexpected gobbles up your time, energy and patience. You get ill. The kids get ill. You find out at the last minute you’re supposed to be attending Sports Day. Just like that you’ve lost at least one working day…maybe more. The SOS Survival Checklist will drag you out of the downward spiral of despair and help you decide what needs to happen when, and what to do about the rest.
HI, I'M ERIN!
I help women design, grow and run businesses that deliver the money and lifestyle they want, without compromising their home life.
I’m the host of the Life-friendly Business podcast, author of Mumpreneur Evolution, and I’ve been featured on BBC Radio 4 and in Forbes as a champion for women who want both a successful business and a life they love.
Over the last 14 years, I’ve mentored and coached hundreds of women, helping them to achieve success with their business on their own terms, and I’ve seen the same problem over and over again...
...Many women find themselves having to choose between business success or home-life harmony.
They intended to run a successful, profitable business that worked around their life, family and other commitments.
But that wish wasn’t translated into concrete plans or measures from the very start, and so the business wasn’t designed in a way that supports that goal.
So when they’re ready to scale their business, and enjoy more money and more success, they find this has a negative knock-on impact on other areas of their life.
Sometimes, by the time my clients find me, they’re so frustrated they’re considering throwing in the towel.
Happily, this conflict can be overcome with a few carefully considered changes.
I’ve created this short but powerful course to help you evaluate and modify the blueprint of your business so the foundations you are building on will support the life-friendly business you crave.
Now is the perfect time to design your personal Life-Friendly Business Blueprint if you are:
- Moving forward with a brand new business idea
- Already have a business and are feeling out of balance with your work and home-life
- You’re enjoying a good balance now, but struggle to maintain it whenever you try to grow or scale your business.
If you're feeling frustrated by a conflict betweeen your life & your biz, wondering it will ever get easier, you need this short but impactful course.
This course has given me a fresh perspective on my work/life balance, and the changes I can make to improve it.
GET INSTANT ACCESS TO
Self-study online course to help you identify the changes you need to make to your business so that you can enjoy the success you crave (and deserve) while living a life you love.
LAUNCH OFFER: You can benefit from this invaluable course for a limited time for just £37! (Save £60) Ends 30 June
LAUNCH OFFER PRICE ENDS IN...
14-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
If you aren’t completely satisfied with your Life-Friendly Business Blueprint course, let us know within the first 14-days for a full refund. No questions asked.
BY THE END OF THIS COURSE YOU WILL:
- Have defined what a life-friendly business would look like for you, so you can aim for the success you want on your own terms.
- Feel confident it is possible for you to have the income, success and business you want, without compromising your home life.
- Know what changes you need to make (if any) to your current business model so that it’s scaleable without compromising the life-friendliness you want.
- Have a realistic plan to achieve your goals at a pace that reflects the time you really have available to work on your business
- Be showing up with the mindset needed to make this happen
- Have a Personalised Life-Friendly Business Blueprint you can use to guide your decisions, help you make plans aligned to your vision, and motivate you when you need reminding of what you’re working towards
IS THE LIFE-FRIENDLY BUSINESS BLUEPRINT COURSE FOR YOU?
This is for you if:
✔️Running a successful business without compromising your home-life is just as important to you as revenue, subscriber, or follower metrics.
✔️ You're willing to make changes to your business to be able to achieve a life-friendly business.
✔️ You already have a business, or you have a solid idea of what you would sell and who would buy it.
This is not for you if:
❌ You’re already enjoying the income and work-life balance you desire and you’re looking to take your business to a new level of growth (take a look at my Mastermind)
❌ You’re looking for personal support from Erin. This is a self-study course. Again, the Mastermind would be a good option for you if you’d like to work directly with Erin.
❌ You’re at the early stages of considering what sort of business you’d like to run. You’re welcome to complete the Life-Friendly Business Blueprint as it may spark some ideas, but some of the exercises rely on you having a good idea of what you’d sell and how much you’d charge for that.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS.
How long will the course be available for?
I’m at the ideas stage of building a business - will this work for me?
I have a financially successful business and I’m scared to make changes - should I take this course?
Do you have any incentives if I refer a friend?
You absolutely can have a successful, scalable, profitable business that works for you, your family and the life you want to have.
✔️ Work that you love doing so it doesn’t deplete you or feel hard
✔️ Working the hours that you choose
✔️ Flexibility baked in to adjust and flow with real-life