Terms & Conditions
Please read the following important terms and conditions before you buy any digital content from us.
Summary of some of your key rights:
The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 say that you have a 14 day right to change your mind and get a full refund on your digital content.
You do not have this right to cancel once a download has started provided you have been told this and have acknowledged this.
The Consumer Rights Act 2015 says digital content must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality.
—if your digital content is faulty, you’re entitled to a repair or a replacement;
—if the fault can’t be fixed, or if it hasn’t been fixed within a reasonable time and without significant inconvenience, you can get some, or all of your money back;
—if you can show the fault has damaged your device and we haven’t used reasonable care and skill, you may be entitled to a repair or compensation.
This is a summary of some of your key rights. For detailed information from Citizens Advice, please visit www.citizensadvice.org.uk.
The information in this summary box summarises some of your key rights. It is not intended to replace the contract below which you should read carefully.
In this contract, ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ means Making Mumpreneurs Ltd, a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 11257549 with its registered address at care of Hj Accounts Management, 45 Ensbury Avenue, Bournemouth, BH10 4HF, United Kingdom. ‘You’ or ‘your’ means the person buying digital content from us.
Ordering digital content from us
- Below, we set out how a legally binding contract between you and us is made.
- You place an order for digital content by adding the digital product to your shopping cart, and then clicking the “pay now” button. Please read and check your order carefully before submitting it.
- When you place your order at the end of the online purchase process (for example, when you click on the “pay now” button), we will acknowledge it by email. This acknowledgement does not, however, mean that your order has been accepted.
- We may contact you to say that we do not accept your order. This may be because the digital content is unavailable, we cannot authorise your payment, you are not allowed to buy the digital content from us, we are not allowed to sell the digital content to you, or there has been a mistake on the pricing or description of the digital content.
- We will only accept your order when we email you to confirm this (Confirmation Email). At this point a legally binding contract will be in place between you and us, and you will have immediate access to the digital content.
- If you are under the age of 18 you may not buy any digital content from our website.
Your right to cancel
- In accordance with Consumer Rights Law, you have the right to cancel and obtain a full refund within 14 days of purchasing our digital products and services.
- If digital products or services are found to be defective, we shall have the right to attempt to restore the digital products and services to functioning order. You must notify us via email at [email protected] or via the Contact page on our website within 30 days of download of or access to the digital product or service that it is defective. If we are unable to fix it or otherwise resolve the issue, we will provide you with a full refund within 30 days of ascertaining that the issue cannot be resolved.
Permission to use the digital content
- When you buy the digital content and download it, you will not own it. Instead we give you permission to use it (also known as a ‘licence’) for the purpose of you using and enjoying it according to this contract.
- The digital content:
- is personal to you. You can use it wherever you want in the world but only if you comply with local laws;
- is non-exclusive to you. We may supply the same or similar digital content to other users;
- may not be copied, changed, combined or used with or in any other program, distributed or sold to any third party;
- contains information which is owned by us or third parties or both. You must not conceal, change or remove any markings which show who owns this information, such as copyright (©), registered trade mark (®) or unregistered trademark (™) markings.
3. Except where you have permission to use the digital content under this clause, you will not obtain any rights of ownership or other rights (of whatever nature) in the digital content or in any copies of it.
- By ordering the digital product or service, you acknowledge and agree to being charged an ongoing recurring fee, which will be automatically deducted from your chosen credit card, debit card or bank account. This ongoing fee will continue to be deducted, without further consent from you or notice from us, until such time as you or we terminate these Terms of Sale.
- By providing your details of a credit or debit card or payment account to be debited, you confirm that you are authorised to purchase the digital products and services and that you have the permission of or are the holder of the credit or debit card, PayPal or other account being used to pay for the transaction. All card payments and cardholder details may be subject to validation checks carried out by us or the account or card issuer. If any validation checks are required, we will not be held liable for any delays or non-delivery of any digital products or service.
- The price of the digital content is in pounds sterling (£)(GBP) and includes VAT at the applicable rate.
Nature of the digital content
- The Consumer Rights Act 2015 gives you certain legal rights (also known as ‘statutory rights’), for example, that the digital content is of satisfactory quality, is fit for purpose, and matches its description.
- We must provide you with digital content that complies with your legal rights.
- When we supply the digital content:
- we will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is free from defects, viruses and other malicious content;
- we do not promise that it is compatible with any third party software or equipment except where we have said that it is in the guide to its use or on our website; and
- you acknowledge that there may be minor errors or bugs in it.
Faulty digital content
- If you experience any faults or issues with the digital content, please contact us using the contact details at the top of this page.
- To avoid faults in the digital content happening, you must:
- install any fixes, updates, upgrades, new releases and new versions as soon as reasonably possible after we tell you that they are available to be downloaded; and
- use it only on the recommended third party software and equipment set out in the guide to its use or on our website.
- Any confidential information that you supply to us will not be disclosed to any third party, including for the purposes of marketing, without your prior permission. We will only disclose your information if it is necessary for the performance of our services or where so required by law.
- You acknowledge and agree that other membership community members may share personal and sensitive information, and you may have access to this personal and sensitive information in your time as a member of the community. Without reservation you agree to keep all matters shared in written, verbal, audio or visual format confidential and you agree to take all reasonable actions to ensure that the confidentiality of such information is protected and maintained.
End of the contract
- If this contract is ended it will not affect our right to receive any money which you owe to us under this contract.
- Without affecting any other rights or remedies available to us, we may terminate these Terms of Sale immediately if you fail to pay any amount due under these Terms of Sale on the due date for payment.
- Without affecting any other rights or remedies available to it, either party may terminate these Terms of Sale by providing notice in writing to the other party not less than seven (7) days’ prior to the due date of the next recurring payment.
- On termination for any reason, you will immediately pay all outstanding or unpaid fees which are due and payable under these Terms of Sale, and the accrued rights and liabilities of the parties (including any rights in relation to breaches of contract) shall not be affected.
Limit on our responsibility to you
- Except for any legal responsibility that we cannot exclude in law (such as for death or personal injury) or arising under applicable laws relating to the protection of your personal information, we are not legally responsible for:
- losses that:
- were not foreseeable to you and us when the contract was formed; or
- that were not caused by any breach on our part;
If you want to take court proceedings, the relevant courts of the part of the United Kingdom in which you live will have non-exclusive jurisdiction in relation to this contract. The laws of England and Wales will apply to this contract.