How To Build A Supportive Community So You Can Create A Thriving BusinessFeb 02, 2021
I joined Helen Walker on her podcast, A Cuppa Confidence to discuss the importance of a supportive community.
Helen and I discussed:
- How some of the darkest times can be the motivation we need to start a thriving business.
- Overcoming mindset blocks so that it's possible to be a great mum and create a successful business.
- Conflicting values and how these mean we can be so hard on ourselves.
- All the reasons that hold women back when it comes to starting a business and what to do about them.
- Why building a supportive community outside of your family is vital when it comes to building a business.
- How sometimes, even your closest love ones, simply can't relate to what you're going through, and why community is so vital.
- Reaching out for help is a sign of real strength and something to be celebrated.
- How our money mindset can stop us from ever realising the success we deserve.
Want to create your own Life-Friendly Business?
Get notified when the next podcast episode drops and grab your FREE Life-Friendly Business Prescription Workbook when you sign up here
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.