Running your business for a while but know there’s room for improvement?
In my experience when people have been running their business for a while some of the challenges they are facing are:
- That some things are working really well, but they know there are areas of the business that could benefit from attention, but that they don’t have the time or headspace to make improvements
- They are still not making the money they want to and are not sure how to reach those goals
- They’ve managed fairly well so far but have never really created a strategy for themselves, so they feel confused about what is a priority or not
Running your own business can be incredibly fulfilling, but it’s also a rollercoaster of constant challenges. We need to adapt and evolve our businesses over time, and it often feels like the work is never done!
It’s easy to let the business take over, and feel like instead of you running the business, the business is running you.
I can help. I’ve been where you are and over the last 14 years I’ve learned the lessons so that you don’t have to.
Let me help you navigate the
Top 5 challenges most people have when growing their businesses:
Allowing the business to impinge on family life
Do you alternate between feeling guilty that you're working on your business too much at the expense of your life, and then guilty because you feel you’ve neglected your business whilst focusing on other things?
The see-saw of self employment is a tough ride to be on. But it doesn’t need to feel like this.
It's time to adopt a life-friendly approach.
This FREE training will give you an opportunity to explore what this means for you, and what you might need to put in place in order to achieve it.
We will cover:
- Defining your vision of a life-friendly business
- The ONE thing you need to have in place
- Getting more done in less time
- Using The Cocoon to help you
Experiencing imposter syndrome which leads to inaction
Are you getting swayed by what everyone else is doing? Does imposter syndrome and not feeling good enough constantly stop you from getting yourself out there?
Running a life-friendly business is about doing things on YOUR terms, and it’s also about working to your own measures of success. Check out this podcast episode and consider what your own measures of success are.
Knowing when to get support
Are you struggling to take the next step up with your business? Perhaps you’re happy with what you’ve achieved so far, but you know you’re capable of more? It’s time to invest in some support and to stop doing the same thing over and over again and expect a different result.
Whether it's a mentor, an accountant or someone to assist in your business, I’ve recorded a podcast episode and listed useful questions for you to think about when deciding whether it's time to invest.
Not selling enough?
Are you stuck in the Best Kept Secret Trap? You know you can help people if only they knew you existed…
Watch this free training to discover:
- Why building an audience can feel hard and what makes it easier
- What stops us from sticking to our plans for audience growth
- How to create a strategy that you will actually implement
- How I can help you amplify your impact and increase your income
Not making the money you need to
If you’re not making the money you need to, have you checked whether your business model is actually viable? Both financially and in terms of the time you have to work on your business?
Through The Life-Friendly Business Blueprint self-led course, I'll help you evaluate and modify the blueprint of your business so the foundations you are building on will support the life-friendly business you crave.
Is there something else you're struggling with?
Send me a message here and I will respond personally
Here are 2 ways I can support you:
1. The Visibility Mastermind
Are you ready to get your business seen by more people?
The Visibility Mastermind is just what you need to create and implement a sustainable visibility strategy, so you can increase your income and amplify your impact
It’s for you if:
- You know what you’re selling and who to
- You know that you need to make marketing a priority, but you’re just not doing it
- You’ve tried what feels like ‘everything’ and you’re just not getting the traction you need
- You’re willing to put in the work and action your plan consistently
- You know that having the support of a group inspires and motivates you, and you’re willing to ask for help when you need it
2. The Cocoon Business Membership
Offering you the training, mentorship and community you need to grow (and enjoy) your life-friendly business. The Cocoon is a fully online training and membership program that's available to you 24x7 via your laptop, tablet or smartphone.SHOW ME
GREAT TO MEET YOU
I help women design, grow and run businesses that deliver the money and lifestyle they want, without compromising their home life.
I’m the host of the Life-friendly Business podcast, author of Mumpreneur Evolution, and I’ve been featured on BBC Radio 4 and in Forbes as a champion for women who want both a successful business and a life they love.
"Erin has so many different experiences as a solopreneur that she can help at every situation. Doing that she is always very kind and nice. Just one hour talking to her has helped me so much."
"Finding Erin at the beginning of my journey into starting my business was a godsend!
Erin's Cocoon business club has so many training resources that have proved invaluable and I still haven't got through them all!"
"What better way to feel empowered and supported on your own unique business venture than belonging to a brilliant network of amazing mums in business run by the ever helpful and positive Erin Thomas Wong."
Let's stay connected!
I'd love to help you grow & scale your life-friendly business. To keep hearing from me sign up to my regular newsletter for new podcast episodes, free training and top tips.