Running your business profitably but thirsty for more?
Huge congratulations for your business success so far! With over 20% of small businesses failing in the first year, this is a fantastic achievement!
When my clients come to me at this point in their business, it can be because:
- They’re happy with what they’ve achieved so far, but they know they could be achieving more, and need strategic help to do that.
- They’d love to reach that next financial milestone but they’re not sure how to do it, because they’re already working at full capacity.
- They are making the sales they want to, but they are feeling stressed and overwhelmed and not enjoying a life-friendly balance.
Do any of these resonate with you?
Let me help you navigate the Top 5 challenges most people have when scaling their businesses:
Not having clear boundaries to stop your work life impacting your home life
Do you alternate between feeling guilty that you're working on your business too much at the expense of your life, and then guilty because you feel you’ve neglected your business whilst focusing on other things?
The see-saw of self employment is a tough ride to be on. But it doesn’t need to feel like this.
It's time to adopt a life-friendly approach.
This FREE training will give you an opportunity to explore what this means for you, and what you might need to put in place in order to achieve it.
We will cover:
- Defining your vision of a life-friendly business
- The ONE thing you need to have in place
- Getting more done in less time
- Using The Cocoon to help you
Not enough people knowing what you do
Are you stuck in the Best Kept Secret Trap? You know you can help people if only they knew you existed…
Watch this free training to discover:
- Why building an audience can feel hard and what makes it easier
- What stops us from sticking to our plans for audience growth
- How to create a strategy that you will actually implement
- How I can help you amplify your impact and increase your income
Recognising that what got you here might not get you there
Are you struggling to take the next step up with your business? Perhaps you’re happy with what you’ve achieved so far, but you know you’re capable of more? It’s time to invest in some support and to stop doing the same thing over and over again and expect a different result.
Whether it's a mentor, an accountant or someone to assist in your business, I’ve recorded a podcast episode and listed useful questions for you to think about when deciding whether it's time to invest.
You're not surrounding yourself with the right people
If you surround yourself with the right people, anything is possible.
Imagine being able to tap into the collective wisdom of an intimate group of women all looking to scale their business in a life-friendly way.
It’s time to stop trading off between life and business - it’s time to evolve them both.
Join me for our next 12 week group mastermind.
Not making the money you need to
If you’re not making the money you need to, have you checked whether your business model is actually viable in terms of scalability? Both financially and in terms of the time you have to work on your business?
I offer a powerful blend of coaching and mentoring to help you untangle your thoughts, identify problems, and grow your life-friendly business.
Find out more about 1:1 Mentoring packages.
Is there something else you're struggling with?
Send me a message here and I will respond personally
Here are 2 ways I can support you:
1. The Visibility Mastermind
Are you ready to get your business seen by more people?
The Visibility Mastermind is just what you need to create and implement a sustainable visibility strategy, so you can increase your income and amplify your impact
It’s for you if:
- You know what you’re selling and who to
- You know that you need to make marketing a priority, but you’re just not doing it
- You’ve tried what feels like ‘everything’ and you’re just not getting the traction you need
- You’re willing to put in the work and action your plan consistently
- You know that having the support of a group inspires and motivates you, and you’re willing to ask for help when you need it
2. The Cocoon Business Membership
Offering you the training, mentorship and community you need to grow (and enjoy) your life-friendly business. The Cocoon is a fully online training and membership program that's available to you 24x7 via your laptop, tablet or smartphone.SHOW ME
GREAT TO MEET YOU
I help women design, grow and run businesses that deliver the money and lifestyle they want, without compromising their home life.
I’m the host of the Life-friendly Business podcast, author of Mumpreneur Evolution, and I’ve been featured on BBC Radio 4 and in Forbes as a champion for women who want both a successful business and a life they love.
"Erin has so many different experiences as a solopreneur that she can help at every situation. Doing that she is always very kind and nice. Just one hour talking to her has helped me so much."
"Finding Erin at the beginning of my journey into starting my business was a godsend!
Erin's Cocoon business club has so many training resources that have proved invaluable and I still haven't got through them all!"
"What better way to feel empowered and supported on your own unique business venture than belonging to a brilliant network of amazing mums in business run by the ever helpful and positive Erin Thomas Wong."
Let's stay connected!
I'd love to help you grow & scale your life-friendly business. To keep hearing from me sign up to my regular newsletter for new podcast episodes, free training and top tips.